Eye Colour and Personality – Cheat with Contact Lenses!
The personality trait most associated with blue eyes is flirtatiousness, according to a UK survey of young men and women ages 18 to 24. Of 3,000 respondents, 22% agreed with that statement, while 17% said blue eyes indicate sexiness.
Brown or hazel eyes are thought to be the most trustworthy (16%), as well as affectionate and kind (14%).
Green eyes speak of creativity (15%). Green-eyed people are the most mysterious and intriguing of all colors (15%).
Grey-eyed people are thought to be the most intelligent (15%) and shy (12%).
The survey, conducted by FreshLook, indicated that it may be possible to change others' perception of oneself just by using coloured contact lenses.
Top 5 most desirable female celebrity eyes:
- Angelina Jolie
- Natalie Imbruglia
- Jennifer Aniston
- Keira Knightley
- Billie Piper
Top 5 most desirable male celebrity eyes:
- Johnny Depp
- Brad Pitt
- David Beckham
- Jake Gyllenhaal
- Jude Law
- Many dogs and cats have cataracts. A German technology makes vision correction possible for animals using an interocular lens.
Contact Lenses for Animals
- Amblyopia, or lazy eye, can be treated discreetly with contact lenses. No kid wants a patch!
Bye Bye Lazy Eyes
- Vanity lenses look great but are not without dangers. Read how to prevent problems.
Avoid These Risks
- Sunglasses are not always enough. Use contact lenses to block harmful UV radiation.
UV Blocking Contacts
- Continuous wear contact lenses are great, but have been blamed for eye infections. Do new materials help?
- The eye can handle the strain of contact lenses even at a surprisingly young age. What about the patient?
Contacts for Children
- Contact lenses could help stop teenager myopia from getting worse.
Stop Adolescent Myopia
- Can contact lenses be used safely in the swimming pool or in the sauna?
Contacts in the Pool
- Make your contact lenses last longer with proper care.
Extending Lens Life
- Keep your eyes healthy with these easy-to-follow rules.
9 Health Rules
- Contact lenses are often blamed for dry eyes. Choose the right lenses and suffer no more.
Prevent Dry Eyes
- Laser eye surgery has grown in popularity. We compared it to using contact lenses.
LASIK vs. Contacts
- Coloured lenses can enhance your appearance dramatically.
See Better, Look Better