Anyone who calls up information published on this web site on the World Wide Web consents to the following conditions:
The information and advice published on or made available through this web site is not intended to replace the services of an optician, optometrist, or physician, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship.
Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should consult an optometrist, opthalmologist, or physician in all matters relating to your health, vision, and contact lenses, and particularly in respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention.
No guarantee—either explicit or implicit—is given for the accuracy of the information and views published on this web site. As publisher, Polynia Limited assumes no responsibility and provides no guarantee that the functions of this web site will not be interrupted or error-free, that errors will be rectified, or that this website and related servers are free of viruses or harmful components.
Any action on the reader’s part in response to the information provided in this web site is at the reader's discretion. Readers should consult their own opticians and physicians concerning the information on this web site. Polynia Limited makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information offered or provided on or through this web site regarding treatment, action, or application of medication. Polynia Limited is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss, or damage resulting from use of this web site and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it.
The entire contents of this web site are protected by copyright (all rights reserved). Individual pages and parts of the Lensprices.co.uk web site may be downloaded or printed out, provided that neither the copyright marks nor other legally protected names or symbols are removed. Polynia Limited retains all ownership rights to software or other data downloaded from this web site or reproduced in another manner. Full or partial reproduction, transmission (by electronic or other means), modifications, links, or use of this web site for public or commercial purposes are forbidden without the prior written consent of Polynia Limited.
- Many dogs and cats have cataracts. A German technology makes vision correction possible for animals using an interocular lens.
Contact Lenses for Animals
- Amblyopia, or lazy eye, can be treated discreetly with contact lenses. No kid wants a patch!
Bye Bye Lazy Eyes
- Vanity lenses look great but are not without dangers. Read how to prevent problems.
Avoid These Risks
- Sunglasses are not always enough. Use contact lenses to block harmful UV radiation.
UV Blocking Contacts
- Continuous wear contact lenses are great, but have been blamed for eye infections. Do new materials help?
- The eye can handle the strain of contact lenses even at a surprisingly young age. What about the patient?
Contacts for Children
- Contact lenses could help stop teenager myopia from getting worse.
Stop Adolescent Myopia
- Can contact lenses be used safely in the swimming pool or in the sauna?
Contacts in the Pool
- Make your contact lenses last longer with proper care.
Extending Lens Life
- Keep your eyes healthy with these easy-to-follow rules.
9 Health Rules
- Contact lenses are often blamed for dry eyes. Choose the right lenses and suffer no more.
Prevent Dry Eyes
- Laser eye surgery has grown in popularity. We compared it to using contact lenses.
LASIK vs. Contacts
- Coloured lenses can enhance your appearance dramatically.
See Better, Look Better